PlaySide Studios introduces a new hero, new buildings, UI improvements and a vastly improved set of language and localisation options to their fledgling survival RTS Age of Darkness: Final Stand.
You Might Also be Interested in:
After storming into Early Access last October as Aussie studio Playside’s first foray into the hardcore PC market, Age of Darkness: Final Stand has made a name for itself as a viciously challenging survival RTS. Only at the start of it’s journey, the latest free update to this indie gem brings a host of welcome additions and fixes just in time for Christmas.
Key Additions and Fixes:
- New Hero – Aelis, The Queen of Nothing
- New added languages: Chinese, French, German, Russian and Polish
- New buildings: Trade Bazaar and Fishing Port
- Updated visuals for farms
- New keybinding options
- Increased max levels for Heroes
- Fixed various UI and HUD issues
- And much more!
Visit Playside’s community page HERE for the full patch notes.
Age of Darkness is currently on sale and can be purchased through Steam via the link below: