Stunlock Studios have risen from their deathless slumber with their isometric vampiric adventure game V Rising selling over 1 million copies in its first week of early access! The first hotfix is out now with a larger patch being released today, details below.
…or should that be Coldfix
The biggest changes for this patch include:
- LAN Mode; players can now play V Rising without an active internet connection
- New Steam Cloud functionality including V Rising server history being saved to it
- Players can now send server-wide messages
- Soul shards can longer be put in containers to prevent confusion when they despawn
- Players can’t now send a single servant on multiple hunts by placing multiple thrones
- Castle floors will no longer disconnect from castle hearts when 2 players dismantle floors simultaneously
- Fixed an authentication error that stopped players getting back onto specific servers
- Fixed an exploit involving salvaging cloaks for more than their total crafting cost
- Fixed players getting multiple equipment buffs by equipping2 weapons at once
- New admin commands to help improve the management of private servers
- Server icons have been added to official server names to make them easier to spot
Most popular news:
Fly my pretties!
The full patch notes with detailed instructions on how to use some of these new featured are available via V Rising’s Steam page. Jump in now for a bloody good time, a million players can’t be wrong.